Hyperspeed - Flight Jacket
Originally issued in the late 50's the N-2B jacket was designed to provide warmth and comfort for transport planes aircrews experiencing extreme weather conditions in northern air bases.
This warm and comfortable N-2B jacket is made of durable 210D nylon twill. It goes with a high closing zip front with a wide cover strip and an additional button closure, and features two slash hand warmer and pass through front pockets with a press stud fastening, that allow access to the inside without unzipping the jacket, one zip patch pocket and arm office on the left sleeve and a large adjustable snorkel hood with fleece lining and faux fur trim. The hood unzips to lie flat against shoulders when not in use and functions as a collar (originally it allowed for a free range movement in the transport plane cockpit).
Perfect for cold weather or extreme cold weather conditions.
- Snorkel hood with faux fur trim
- Hood divisible by zipper to store on the shoulders
- Heavy-duty zipper
- Buttoned storm flap with 4 buttons fastening
- 2 side pass-through pockets with snap closure
- 1 patch sleeve pocket with zip and arm office
- Cuff on the sleeves and waistband
- Shell: 100% Nylon (210D Nylon Twill)
- Polyurethane coating
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Filling: 100% polyester, 200g/qm
- Hood "fur trim": 100% acrylic
- Water repellent
- Wind proof
- Stain resistant